Commonly Asked Interview Questions
Following is a list of questions often asked in a job interview position. This is not an exhaustive list and should be amended and tailored to the specific position your company wants to fill.
- Describe for me a typical day at your last job?
- What strengths can you bring to this position?
- What would your last boss tell me about you if I called him/her for a reference?
- What do you feel are the most important factors in an employee doing their job effectively?
- What are some things that your last boss did that you particularly liked/disliked?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- What do you feel makes a good supervisor?
- Why have you decided to leave your present position?
- What do you know about our company?
- Can you tell me why you are interested in this job?
- Give me an example of how you react under pressure?
- Why should I hire you and not someone else?