Explore & Enroll
What is the IOFM Order-to-Cash Certification Program?
IOFM’s O2C Certification program is designed to equip sales, credit, billing, AR and collection leaders and their staff to think end-to-end, to analyze, understand and redesign their current processes, and to introduce and manage change.
Is O2C Certification right for you?
Whether you want to support your organization’s evolution towards establishing a collaborative and integrated order-to-cash process, or you are already well on your way to a harmonized end-to-end O2C process, this training will give you and your team the resources and knowledge you need to become a leader in your organization’s advancement toward achieving a truly effective end-to-end process.
An unprecedented Training Program
Available entirely online and on-demand, the program includes a comprehensive study guide, a 6-hour training video, a practice exam, and a 90-minute, 100 multiple-choice question exam (each candidate has up to three attempts to pass).
Key areas of study include:
- Advantages and benefits of developing a coherent, integrated end-to-end process
- Process ownership, scope, alignment and management
- Process mapping from the sales order through billing and collections
- Compliance issues and regulatory reporting
- Credit management: new and existing customers
- Internal controls
- Order process
- Order fulfillments & invoicing (billing)
- Understanding the accounts payable process
- Cash Application
- AR and collections
- Accounting, records, and regulations
And for managers an in-depth section addressing managing O2C end to end, including:
- Mission and vision
- Process ownership & organization
- Cash flow strategy
- Effectiveness (metrics & benchmarking)